10 February, 2010

ZINE FAIR



When I was a young child dreaming of the prospective career paths to venture down, I always loved the concept of teaching, as it was a means of using the photocopier...
In my mature position of age I have come to realise that fun with a photocopier does not limit itself purely to the classroom.

This approaching Saturday is the the Zine Fair in the City Square as part of the Sticky Institutes annual Festival of the Photocopier.
I've got a stall there, so have been printing my little heart out in preparation.
Come check it out, it will be unreal banana peel.

2 comments:

gracia said...

Great to catch up with you, albeit briefly, at the Sticky zine fair. I'll treasure my dog zine of yours. It's a marvel. Bravo!

Brydie Dyson said...

Oh- it was a greatly brief, and breifly great catch up with you and LJ. Thanks for liking my zine! I loved all of yours. I'm saving my pennies for a mail order of a bundle. Perhaps we need a collective noun for all the amazing zines you have both made recently.
Take care xo