06 January, 2008

it's a new dawn its a new day




And I'm feeling good, albeit, slightly afraid of what this year will bring. It will be my first year without study, away from the institutional system, since I was five. I have decided to work this year, finding a full-time financial occupation, to aid my {yet to be begun} funds towards a trip to Europe. I feel my plans may be delayed, however, as my little red civic, after 6 good years, has finally left us. I can't decide whether to begin to jump onto the bus/train/tram, or instead save up for a new car. I'm toying with the idea of applying for a masters degree at the Glasgow School of Art for next year.... just an idea for now, I don't think I'd be able to leave Chris {although it is only for nine months}.
My christmas was highly enjoyable, spent with family, extended members included. I felt quite the glutton, and am sure my stomach has grown a little too much for my liking over the december period. My little wooden boy is made by 'love' and was a gift for christmas {that i happen to be aware was purchased from Little Salon in Gertrude Street}.
Happy week {or so}
{LOVE}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Glasgow idea sounds very exciting. The idea I'm toying with at the moment is to sell my car and travel on a trusty donkey instead. I could keep him in the back garden... perhaps it's an idea that appeals to you too? You could call your donkey Civic II. xo lj

Brydie Dyson said...

Hi LJ, Civic II will have to wait, here comes jazzy! although Civic II could double up as a compost eater and grass cutter. Hmm, we'll have to wait and see xx